What is Expected of an Intern?
Interns have the potential to have a huge influence with the young people who are involved with Exodus. Those applying should be:
- Passionately pursuing a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Enthusiastic about the vision of disciple making among young people.
- Keen to learn and develop skills and abilities.
- Organised, motivated and hard working.
- Committed to the values of Exodus, namely; Abstaining from tobacco, alcohol and narcotic substances, actively encouraging young people to make wise lifestyle and entertainment choices and promoting the Biblical view that sexual intimacy is only to be expressed within marriage between a man and a woman.
- Be teachable, flexible and work as part of a greater local and global team.
How much does it Cost?
Interns are asked to contribute £450 to this year of investment in their lives, this can either be paid or fundraised with support from your church. This is required before the start of the internship in August 28th 2020.
Interns who opt into the Easter Adventure (a project in Romania lasting 7-10 days) will only be asked to pay a further £250 for this experience.
What does an Intern Receive?
Interns receive all materials that relate to the programme and Exodus also pay the first £450 of a team personal contribution (enough to cover European destinations).
As a full time voluntary worker, you will be entitled to claim out of pocket expenses of up to £150 per month for commuting and meals consumed during your work. Exodus do not provide interns with lodging or meals outside of working hours.