The programme starts with a 2 day residential on 25th & 26th August in Coleraine Exodus Residential Centre. You will then serve in a specific ministry role alongside a staff line manager and within one of our centres or departments.
Through this you will receive:
- A variety of leadership, service and youth ministry opportunities including being part of an Exodus team.
- Support from a trained and experienced mentor.
- Development days with interns and parachurch staff from across Ireland.
- A chance to participate in our Intern Spring Adventure where you will lead a service project in Romania with the other Exodus Interns.
- Interns Together Conference Days (3 during year).
- I.C.E. (Exodus intern training days)
- Church placement (2-3 hours per week) in a local fellowship.