Our Emerging Leaders Internships exist to raise up and release the next generation of disciple makers and youth ministry leaders.
Do you want to impact the lives of hundreds of young people?
Develop your leadership skills?
Grow personally and spiritually?
Work alongside a team of youth ministry leaders?
Our Emerging Leaders Internships are much more than a 'year out', but an opportunity to make a difference and discover your potential.
Every internship includes:
- Playing your part to reach and disciple young people with the life changing message of Jesus
- Working alongside an Exodus staff member
- 6+ Leadership Development Days, including innovative training from youth ministry leaders
- 3 'Interns Together' days to connect with and learn alongside interns from other organisations
- A 3 day residential 'Get Set, Go!' to kick off your internship (late August)
- A Leadership Development Weekend in the Republic of Ireland
- A 7-10 day 'Leadership Adventure' in Romania (early May)
- A £450 subsidy towards any Exodus team
- An Interns Leadership Development Journal
- Mentoring from an older Christian